All 23 art Reviews

Well that's udderly disappointing Well that's udderly disappointing

Nice. You should totes draw me though...

Intruder Intruder

This is amazing. I swear I almost get s sense of vertigo looking at this.

radshoe responds:

Thanks man! ;D

Strange Dreams Strange Dreams

I'm going to be honest, and I'm not saying this to put down another artist, but this is better than anything I've ever seen from Camilla D'Errico. Don't get me wrong, she has a lot of talent, but the surrealism in her pieces (that I have seen) feel very forced to me. It's just:

Girl + Weird Shit On Head = Surrealism

(I realise this might come off as a very glib interpretation, but it's just the feeling I always walk away with after seeing her work).
The influence here is distinct, but it's just better. And I love it.

Viking Squad Is Out! Viking Squad Is Out!

This looks incredible man! I'll be grabbing it for ps4 tonight. Can't wait to play it.

jouste responds:

Thanks so much for the support man! really hope you like it!

*highfives*

Guardian Guardian

Good to see you're back and uploading man. It's been a while. Oh, and nice piece too ;-)

PS Where will this exhibition be?

Day #161 - Luigi Mario Day #161 - Luigi Mario

Awesome stuff man. Makes me want to delve into pixel art.

My suggestion? Gilius Thunderhead from Golden Axe :-)

JinnDEvil responds:

Very iconic! I'll give it a try!

WXXT Radio WXXT Radio

Cool logo. I checked out the link for Gateways To Abomination, it sounds like he's taken a little too much "influence" from Welcome To Nightvale. And according to the reviews, I'm not the only person who thinks so too. Regardless, good work man.

jouste responds:

Yeah he gets a lot of people mentioning that.

Although I'm not very familiar with Nightvale I think that This stuff is a little more about the occurrences and less about the radio station itself? The station logo was just a lot more interesting of a topic than a gnarly old dude that ate babies.

Thanks for checking out my pic though! And thanks for the comment!

*highfives*

Pokémon GO Kill Yourself Pokémon GO Kill Yourself

Cut and paste pokémon png and a bunch of stick figures? Sorry man, I hate to be mean, but this is some of the laziest work I've ever seen from anyone on Newgrounds. And you're one of the best artists here!

deathink responds:

Haha, thanks for the complement man. But please don't underestimate why I do things the way they are done.

kitsune kitsune

Nice picture. The shading is fine. Not trying to sound nasty or funny, but looking at this, I'd have guessed you hate drawing smoke and stars.

Rain Rain

I love the look on the dude's face. It says "Goddamn you rain. Stay away from my girl" Very nice work.

NektoInoi responds:

That comment made my freaking day! X'D