March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

Needs to be resubmitted with an M rating for language and sexual references. Or at least a T.

TYPES OF CSGO PLAYERS THAT MAKE YOUR GAME MISERABLE TYPES OF CSGO PLAYERS THAT MAKE YOUR GAME MISERABLE

I'm not really a fan of these "x number" of "x subject" that will make you "x reaction" type videos, they just feel so old (to me). But I am now curious about Lithuanian energy drinks.

Carr0tcake responds:

You know what's old doesn't always mean it's outdated ;). About the energy drinks they are actually really bad for your health, especially if you're not fully grown up.

Tantufas Tantufas

It looks good, but I don't understand. Why did the churros kill him? Is it like an anti-junk food message?

LoBeroso responds:

Not everything has to have a meaning or a reason dude.

Actually I didn't plan too much what would happen in the animation so I inveted stuff on the go.
But if I may explain why it "kills", what happens is that the churro is a really sweet candy and it's preferably served hot, and if you eat a lot of hot sugar (at least on me) it hurts the stomach and gives the urge to defecate (again, if you eat a lot), and so I put in the grave not a rock but a toilet cover... (I hope it looks like one).
Anyways, despite of that I just wanted to kill a character for no reason...

That's it :)
Thanks for the stars and for passing by to leave a comment!

See ya

Game Grumps Animated: Zelda Breath Of The Wild Game Grumps Animated: Zelda Breath Of The Wild

Short, but good! The best part about this? It's not a bunch of two frame animations of those jackasses laughing non stop at their lame ass non jokes like so many other GG toons.

PS: I hate Game Grumps, but I don't hate this ;-)

Nardo Shitpoodam Z Ep2 Nardo Shitpoodam Z Ep2

Weird...but funny!

Just need to change your "E" rating to "T"

incident101 incident101

Nice man. The animation seems a little slower compared to other Madness movies (I don't mean the pacing of your story, I mean it literally runs slower), I don't know if that's something that's easy to fix 'cause I'm not an animator, but I double checked against some other submissions just to make sure my browser wasn't playing up.

Good work though, keep it up.

Mrspringy responds:

thanks mate i am going to do other mini movies and big ones at 30 fps and i hope you are going to like the ones in the future by the way currently working on one :D

Nintendo Switch goes to Hell on Launch Day Nintendo Switch goes to Hell on Launch Day

Sorry man, but this is really bad. There's no story, the punchline is weak, and the inclusion of a Nintendo Switch is nothing more than a tacky ploy to get people to click on your submission. Well it worked, because I fell for it, but I think you're just going to invite a lot of hate.

pappamonkey responds:

will delete after its out of judgement

The Regular Show Collab The Regular Show Collab

If you're going to put a squirrel cock in your submission...don't give it an "E" rating.

FreezePark responds:

rigby isn't a squirrel IDIOT!!!!!!

Court Ordered - Pilot Court Ordered - Pilot

Super well written. Favourite line: "Netfux and chill?" And that ending floored me. Awesome job.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Thanks! Becky's delivery of that line is I think what made it work. Even though it's an almost non-ending, I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks for watching! -Eric

TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

Awesome work. Really ought to be a T rating though, not an E.